Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog!

My days are spent as an Executive Assistant very much using the right side of my brain - there's not much room for creativity!  So, inspired by my childhood growing up with a very creative grandma, I like to come home and be creative.  My main passions are cooking and sewing but I've dabbled in knitting, crotcheing and needlework over the years. There's also been the odd wall painted in the house!

Please share your thoughts, favourite links and how you get crafty!

Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bec, this is a lovely website. How nice it would be to have more time to focus on doing these lovely things - craft and cooking!

    I would give anything to be able to cook more, it is so endless what you can do and always so satisfying when you get to sit down and eat it (well, it is supposed to be anyway).
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leah,, think I should rearrange my life to do the "nice" things.. especially as by the end of this year will be a nana to 4 beautiful grandchildren.. and of course.. i want to be favourite nana!!....lol

    ReplyDelete